This course has been developed specifically for Australian multinational organisations with workplaces overseas and organisations which do not have a MHFA program operating in their country. The course teaches managers, supervisors and individuals how to assist a co-worker who is developing a mental health problem or in a mental health crisis, using case-studies, videos and resources tailored to their learning needs. The mental health first aid skills learnt can be applied to help any adult. Mental Health First Aid can provide knowledge and skills for your colleagues to pick up the early signs and symptoms of mental illness, offer initial help and encourage workers to seek help early.
Bulk enrolments are available for this eLearning Course
- $150 AUD plus shipping (includes a 154 page International MHFA manual)
- Bulk purchase discounts on a sliding scale available for organisations. Shop Now
- 12 months access to our self-paced course online via our Moodle LMS
- Approx 6-8 hours to complete
- Audio, video, case scenarios and short multiple choice quizzes to keep you engaged
- eCertificate of completion on successful completion of the course (PDF)
- Online, email and telephone technical support.
What am I going to learn in this course?
The benefits are numerous. The certificate is a terrific addition to anyone's resume. You will learn
- how to recognise signs and symptoms of mental health problems and crises in your employees and co-workers
- risk factors and appropriate evidence-based treatments and supports
- how to respond and offer appropriate support to employees and co-workers using the Mental Health First Aid Action Plan ALGEE
What the course covers
This course has been developed specifically Australian multinational organisations with workplaces overseas.
|Developing mental health problems covered:
||Mental health crises covered:
Example video scenario
Who is the target audience?
Management and staff within Australian multinational workplaces, who find it difficult to attend the 12-hour face-to-face Standard MHFA Course.
What are the requirements?
There are some basic technological requirements for accessing MHFA eLearning courses. Reliable Internet access with the ability to stream audio video. You will need the latest version of browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera, or Safari. Internet Explorer is NOT supported. Your versions of Java and Flash should also be up to date. This course is not suitable for mobile phones.
FAQ - Frequently asked questions
We have answered your most frequent questions in our eLearning help centre here.
Have a question not answered in our FAQs document above? Get in touch with Brendan our eLearning Support Officer.
Phone: 03 9079 0208