This is the eLearning component of the Blended MHFA for Insolvency Professionals course, which teaches how to assist a co-worker or person in financial distress who is developing a mental health problem or in a mental health crisis. It is recommended that you first organise an Instructor to complete the follow-up face-to-face component before you commence the eLearning component, as you will need to complete the face-to-face within 3 months after completing the eLearning.
- $150 AUD plus shipping (includes a 186 page 4th edition Standard MHFA manual)
- Bulk purchase discounts on a sliding scale available for organisations. Shop Now
- 12 months access to our self-paced course online via our Moodle LMS
- Online access to a PDF version of the MHFA Manual so you can get started right away
- Approx 6-8 hours to complete
- Developed in partnership with AFSA, ARITA and ASIC to ensure scenarios are relevant to the insolvency industry
- Audio, video, case scenarios and short multiple choice quizzes to keep you engaged
- eCertificate of completion on successful completion of the course (PDF)
- Online, email and telephone technical support.
Developing mental health problems covered:
- Anxiety problems
- Substance use problems
Mental health crises covered:
- Suicidal thoughts and behaviours
- Non-suicidal self-injury
- Panic attacks
- Traumatic events
- Severe psychotic states
- Severe effects from alcohol or other drug use
- Aggressive behaviours.
Participants will learn the signs and symptoms of these mental health problems, where and how to get help and what sort of help has been shown by research to be effective.