16/10/2020 - 18/10/2020
Sessions Dates & Times
To register for this MHFA Course, please contact:
This internationally recognised course was developed at the Centre for Mental Health Research at the Australian National University and is now delivered across 20 countries globally.
Content covered includes;
• Understanding mental health, including diagnoses, prevalence and common misconceptions
• Symptoms and causes of depression, anxiety, psychosis and substance misuse.
• How to provide initial support to adults who maybe experiencing a mental health crisis.
• Crisis First Aid for: suicidal behaviour, panic attacks, aggressive behaviour, self harm, acute psychosis.
• Responding to the effects of Traumatic events and drug and alcohol misuse. How to register?
Face to Face Component:
E-Learning with MHFA: https://mhfa.com.au/courses/elearning/61440