Caroline first starting presenting a variety of different types of training programs internationally over 40 year ago. She has been delivering the Mental Health First Aid courses for over 3 years and is a Principal Master Instructor. She has a degree in Social Anthropology and also has extensive experience working with people from all walks of life both in Australia and overseas. She has actually lived and worked in 6 different countries! Her roles include working with clients who have mental health &/or physical health issues. Caroline has worked with a wide age range from young children to seniors. She is also a physical First Aid Trainer/Assessor for an internationally recognized non-for-profit organisation. In addition, Caroline holds Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment including LLN, as well as HLTSS00027 Occupational First Aid Skill Set. She enjoys working with different members of the community as well as corporate clients. Caroline is passionate about helping and educating people about Mental Health, breaking down stigmas and empowering others.
Caroline delivers the following courses across the entire country.
• 2 day face to face Standard Mental Health First Aid course
• Face to Face & Online Standard Mental Health Refresher courses
• 2 day Face to Face Youth Mental Heath First Aid course
• Face to Face Youth Mental Health Refresher course
• Blended MHFA Youth course
• Blended Online MHFA Community course
• Blended Online MHFA Workplace course
• Blended Online MHFA Financial Service Professionals
• Blended Online MHFA Tertiary
• 1/2 day Face to Face Mental Heath First Aid for Non Suicide Self Injuries
• 1/2 day Face to Face Mental Heath First Aid for Gambling issues
• 90 minutes Face to Face & Online Mental Heath First Aid for Engaging Leaders
Clients include those from Support Network Groups (including major charities), various NDIS groups, Hospitality, RMS, NSW Transport, Child Care Centres, PCYC, Aeronautical, Pilots, Cabin Crew & Ground Staff, The Armed Forces, Steel Works, City Councils, Drug & Alcohol groups, Sports Clubs, Leagues Clubs, Various Fitness Clubs/Gyms & Personal Trainers, Medics, (Surgeons, GPs, Nurses, Paramedics etc) other Emergency Services (Police, Fire, Ambulance, SES & RFS) SLSS, RLSS, Occupational Therapists, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Yoga Instructors, Exercise Physiologists, Psychologists & Psychiatrists, The Banking Sector, The Legal Profession, The Retail Sector, Insolvent Sector, Pharmacists, The Farming Community, The Music & Film Industries, Performing Arts, Mining, Oil & Gas, Scouting, the Building trade, Manufacturing, Schools, TAFE & numerous Universities (Students, Staff & Faculty), Other Corporate clients, the wonderful general public and many, many more.
She is very much looking forward to hearing from you and working with you soon!