States Available In
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
I am passionate about raising awareness of mental health and reducing the stigma associated with mental illness. I am determined to improve mental health literacy and skills both in workplaces and in the general community. I have worked for many years in occupational safety and wellbeing, and workers compensation focusing on recovery and rehabilitation, across corporate industries and community services. I have a real desire, along with a significant knowledge base, for improving mental health within the workplace.
I draw on my many years of experience to introduce relevant workplace examples in delivering energetic and vibrant sessions, and I work hard to engage participants in the program so their learnings are lasting and meaningful.
I am an experienced trainer and facilitator of the Sanctuary Framework Model (Trauma Informed and Organizational Change Model), as well as the Therapeutic Crisis Training Program.
- Mental Health First Aid Instructor
- Diploma Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Diploma Neurolinguistic programming
- Certificate Stress Management
Current courses available:
I can deliver a suite of MHFA courses, including:
- Standard MHFA Community (face to face) – 2 full-days.
- Blended Online MHFA Community (e-Learning plus online instructor lead) – 2 x 2.5 hour sessions.
- MHFA in the Workplace Course (e-Learning plus face to face) – 5 hours.
- Blended Online MHFA Workplace (e-Learning plus online instructor lead) – 2 x 2.5 hour sessions.
- Standard MHFA Refresher Course – 4 hours face to face, 5 hours online.
I am available to travel anywhere in Australia to deliver face to face sessions, and I particularly enjoy travelling into regional Victoria to provide my programs. I can provide a proposal for the MHFA needs of your organisation, or I can work with you individually.
Amazing. Clare is very knowledgeable and used mixed modes of education which made it more interesting, also allowed for great group discussions.
Well presented and knowledgeable. Clearly and simply conveyed with warmth. Clare had an easy knowledgeable way of presenting the material. Discussion was facilitated and flowed easily.
Clare is a fantastic trainer. I really enjoy her knowledge.
Very knowledgeable and presented the course content well. Encouraged questions and ensured that all participants understood each section before moving to the next section. Each presenter found the correct balance between the seriousness of the content and a light-hearted atmosphere.