States Available In
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
I'm a Social Worker who is currently working as a Mental Health and Wellbeing Project Officer for the South Australian Fire and Emergency Commission (SAFECOM). With the main focus of the project being the training of staff and volunteers from the SA Country Fire Service, State Emergency Service and SAFECOM in Mental Health First Aid across South Australia.
I have 25 years professional experience in different mental health fields including:
- Providing mental health services for first responders and their families through agency employment assistance programs. This include clinical work, critical incident stress response and management and training in stress and trauma.
-Suicide bereavement and prevention support.
- Injury management and rehabilitation.
My education includes
-Masters in Social Work -Bachelor of Psychology -Graduate Certificate in Grief, Loss and Trauma, - Graduate Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing.