States Available In
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
With over 25yrs experience working within Aboriginal communities Kel has wealth of knowledge and experience in this field.
Kel has worked with Aboriginal communities across Australia and South Australia from Adelaide to the APY Lands to Mt. Gambier in the South East, Sydney to Alice Springs and has built a strong bond and rapport within theses communities over his career.
Kel is very passionate about delivering this important program and supporting his community and passing on his knowledge to Indigenous and non - indigenous communities to raise awareness and understanding of the Mental Health issues concerning both communities.
Course Participant Feedback:
- "The instructor was clear and concise on his knowledge of Mental Health First Aid"
- " The instructor delivered in a sense which takes in Youth, Elders and Non Indigenous class members who want to see the view from a different perspective".
- "Clear and easy to understand".
- "This course really makes you think and look at things in a different way".
- "Kel promotes lots of interaction and the chance to ask questions".
- "The course was fun and informative".
- "Good safe Non-judgmental learning environment".
- "Instructor was knowledgeable and explained each framework of mental health".
Accreditations and Qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Psychological Science and Sociology. (undergrad).
- Diploma in Counselling / Narrative Therapist
- Diploma in Business Management
- Paralegal : Criminal Law
- Team Leadership
- Youth Mental Health
Please contact Kel via the email address attached to register your interest in having the ATSI First Aid Mental Health course at your organisation or service.