Why work at MHFA Australia?
Some of the reasons why we love coming to work include:
- a small supportive team strongly motivated and driven to achieve our mission
- an evidence-based Australian made innovation that has spread to more than 22 countries and 2 million people worldwide
- a modern office space environment filled with natural light and views of Princes Park close to public transport and shops in inner Melbourne
- generous salary packaging options available
- regular wellbeing activities including team walks and mindfulness sessions
- flexible working conditions
- opportunities to contribute and develop your skills and help the organisation grow
- continuing professional development opportunities.
We require a strong systems administrator to improve our IT system to help support our growing organisation, including providing BAU support and working on new improvement projects.
This is a 6-month full-time equivalent position but could be a longer, part-time contract for the right candidate.
How to apply
Please submit an application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org attention to Sharon Rayner, General Manager by 5pm on Wednesday 21st March 2018.
The application should include your CV and a statement of no more than two pages addressing the key selection criteria. Desirable selection criteria are optional, however, you are encouraged to respond to as many as possible with any experience or skills you have developed professionally or from personal projects.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Please do not apply for this position if you are not eligible to work in Australia.