Why work at MHFA Australia?
Some of the reasons why we love coming to work include:
- a small supportive team strongly motivated and driven to achieve our mission
- an evidence-based Australian made innovation that has spread to more than 22 countries and 2 million people worldwide
- a modern office space environment filled with natural light and views of Princes Park close to public transport and shops in inner Melbourne
- generous salary packaging options available
- regular wellbeing activities including team walks and mindfulness sessions
- flexible working conditions
- opportunities to contribute and develop your skills and help the organisation grow
- continuing professional development opportunities.
A great opportunity exists for a dynamic marketing all-rounder to lead the development and implementation of the national marketing strategy for Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Australia, including building the profile of MHFA Australia nationally, promoting MHFA Instructor training and cultivating the MHFA Australia brand. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the CEO, General Manager and Program Managers to develop creative and innovative approaches to marketing and communications at MHFA Australia. Applications close on Monday 4th December at 5pm.
How to apply
Unless otherwise indicated in the advertisement, please send a CV and application which addresses the essential and desirable selection criteria by the closing date to Sharon Rayner, General Manager at email@example.com.