Why work at MHFA Australia?
Some of the reasons why we love coming to work include:
- an inspiring leader and supportive team strongly motivated and driven to achieve our mission
- an evidence-based Australian made innovation that has spread to more 20 countries and 1.2 million people worldwide
- a modern office space environment filled with natural light and views of Princes Park
- generous salary packaging options available
- regular wellbeing activities including team walks and mindfulness sessions.
To apply for a role, please send a your CV and an application which includes a cover letter and an application which addresses how you meet the selection criteria attention to Nataly Bovopoulos, Acting CEO via email.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander MHFA Program Manager
The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander MHFA (AMHFA) Program has approximately 120 Accredited instructors working nationally within communities and workplaces, with mentoring support provided by an Instructor Coordinator. The Program Manager is a Melbourne based part-time position, which holds overall responsibility of the training content and development of the program primarily funded through grants from the Australian Government.
Read the advertisement and information on how to apply.