Why work at MHFA Australia?
Some of the reasons why we love coming to work include:
- a small supportive team strongly motivated and driven to achieve our mission
- an evidence-based Australian made innovation that has spread to more than 25 countries and 2.7 million people worldwide
- a modern office space environment filled with natural light and views of Princes Park close to public transport and shops in inner Melbourne
- generous salary packaging options available
- regular wellbeing activities including team walks and mindfulness sessions
- flexible working conditions
- opportunities to contribute and develop your skills and help the organisation grow
- continuing professional development opportunities.
A great opportunity exists for a super organised customer service professional looking for their next career step. The Program Coordinator will work with the Manager of Instructor Training to coordinate training courses all over Australia, and our small, friendly customer service team to answer general queries from a range of clients and stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be experienced in providing high-quality customer service and enjoy being busy with a wide variety of different tasks.
Please apply via email to email@example.com attention to Sharon Rayner, General Manager by midnight on 30th September 2018. The application should include your CV, and also a document that addresses the key selection criteria (contained in the position description available at https://mhfa.com.au/work-with-mhfa-australia ) in no more than two pages. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview. We will be interviewing progressively, so please apply as soon as possible.
No agencies thank you.