Why work at MHFA Australia?
Some of the reasons why we love coming to work include:
- an inspiring leader and supportive team strongly motivated and driven to achieve our mission
- an evidence-based Australian made innovation that has spread to more 20 countries and 2 million people worldwide
- a modern office space environment filled with natural light and views of Princes Park
- generous salary packaging options available
- regular wellbeing activities including team walks and mindfulness sessions.
Specialised Courses Program Manager
The Specialised Courses Program Manager is an exciting new role which will be responsible for providing overall management and innovation for existing curriculum and new developments of various specialised MHFA courses as well as providing support to Accredited MHFA Instructors delivering these courses. These courses include the existing MHFA for the Suicidal Person Course, and three new courses to be developed: MHFA for Non-Suicidal Self-Injury, MHFA for Problem Gambling, and MHFA for Disordered Eating. Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful applicant will ideally be an Accredited MHFA Instructor, with at least 5 years experience in curriculum development, with demonstrated ability to develop partnerships and excellent knowledge of mental health problems and mental health services in adults and young people.
How to apply
Unless otherwise indicated in the advertisement, please send a CV and application which addresses the essential and desirable selection criteria by the closing date to Nataly Bovopoulos, Acting CEO at email@example.com.