Why work at MHFA Australia?
Some of the reasons why we love coming to work include:
- a small supportive team strongly motivated and driven to achieve our mission
- an evidence-based Australian made innovation that has spread to more than 25 countries and 2.7 million people worldwide
- a modern office space environment filled with natural light and views of Princes Park close to public transport and shops in inner Melbourne
- generous salary packaging options available
- regular wellbeing activities including team walks and mindfulness sessions
- flexible working conditions
- opportunities to contribute and develop your skills and help the organisation grow
- continuing professional development opportunities.
Instructor Engagement Coordinator, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander MHFA
Based anywhere in Australia
A great opportunity exists for an experienced Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Instructor to join the MHFA Australia team to support fellow Instructors to deliver high-quality MHFA Courses.
The Instructor Engagement Coordinator will support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander MHFA Instructors by proactively contacting Instructors at key milestones and through the MHFA Australia quality assurance process as well as responding to requests via email, social media and phone. They will also develop and deliver support materials such as webcasts, blog posts and introductory videos and facilitate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander MHFA Instructor workshops.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience delivering Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander MHFA courses, as well as skills in providing support and advice to peers and colleagues (for example through supervision, mentoring and coaching) as well as excellent communication skills.
Please submit an application addressing the selection criteria via email to firstname.lastname@example.org attention to Sharon Rayner, General Manager by 9am on Monday 18th March 2019.
The application must include your CV and, in no more than two pages, address the key selection criteria. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.