Why work at MHFA Australia?
Some of the reasons why we love coming to work include:
- a small supportive team strongly motivated and driven to achieve our mission
- an evidence-based Australian made innovation that has spread to more than 22 countries and 2 million people worldwide
- a modern office space environment filled with natural light and views of Princes Park close to public transport and shops in inner Melbourne
- generous salary packaging options available
- regular wellbeing activities including team walks and mindfulness sessions
- flexible working conditions
- opportunities to contribute and develop your skills and help the organisation grow
- continuing professional development opportunities.
Consultant Trainer of AMHFA Instructors
The Trainer of AMHFA Instructors will co-facilitate the 5- day AMHFA Instructor Training Course at times to be negotiated with MHFA Australia. This is a consultant position.
How to apply
Please submit an application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org attention to Sharon Rayner, General Manager by 5pm on Wednesday 23rd May 2018.
The application should include your CV and a statement of no more than two pages addressing the key selection criteria (from the PD). Please note that MHFAider feedback on your courses will also be used during the selection process. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Evaluation of AMHFA 3rd Edition
We are currently calling for EOIs for a research partner to evaluate our newly launched 3rd edition Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Mental Health First Aid (AMHFA) course.
We are seeking a research partner with experience in conducting evaluation trials with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities to evaluate the recently launched 3rd edition AMHFA course.The research partner could be a research team / unit or an individual. The project will last for two years and the research partner will establish a reference group, gain ethics clearance, and collect quantitative and qualitative data on the impact of the AMHFA course.
This consultancy requires knowledge of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and cultures, as well as the ability to communicate sensitively with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We encourage teams with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individuals to apply. Please see the project description for further information.
How to apply
Expressions of Interest should be sent to email@example.com